Jenny Duarte, discovers her passion and studies fashion design in Paris at Fashion Forum. He does his practices in the house Torrente of this same city.
She then returns to Peru where she creates the Jenny Duarte brand with prêt-a-porter lines, haute couture and jewelry.
- SIMM - International Fashion Show in MADRID - 2006 and 2007, featuring collections made of alpaca and Peruvian cotton.
- Fashion Museum Galiera -PARIS in 2007, collection in pima cotton, with hand embroidery of the valley of the colca and collection of jewels in silver and natural Peruvian stones.
- Ethical Fashion Show PARIS 2008 presenting its collection in alpaca, in a fashion show carried out in the carousel of the Louvre.
- Pret a porter PARIS 2009, in the space Creative by where presents its fall - winter 2009-2010 collection of alpaca in a parade.
- Pret a porter PARIS 2010, presents its collection autumn - winter 2010 - 2011 alpaca in a fashion show.
- Ethical Fashion Show PARIS 2010, presenting the spring-summer 2011 collection.
- Ethical Fashion Days SWITZERLAND 2010, presenting the spring-summer 2011 collection.
- Mode las VEGAS 2011, presenting the autumn-winter collection 2011-2012.
- Unicrea SWITZERLAND 2011, presenting the spring-summer collection.
- Unicrea SWITZERLAND 2011, presenting the autumn-winter collection.
- Premium BERLIN 2012, presenting the autumn-winter collection.
- EXPO PERU 2013, on footbridge Peru Fashion in Chile presenting the autumn winter collection.
- SANTIAGO FASHION WEEK, 2013 presenting the spring summer collection on footbridge and stand.
- Peru Fashion Night NEW YORK 2014, presenting the collection autumn winter 2013 -2014 on footbridge.
Participation in fashion shows and national parades of the ready-to-wear line :
- PERU Fashion 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 on footbridge.
- Exhibits Peru, Lima 2010, presents a collection made by the artisans of Puno Juliaca.
- Weaving the Catwalk, Lima 2012, presents a collection made by the artisans of the program The 10000 Women.
- From our hands. Lima 2012, presents a collection made by artisans from the region Arequipa.
Design work and training for groups of artisans:
- 1997 and 1998 with the NGO El Taller, in different workshops in Arequipa in the Textile sector and presenting the alpaca collections in a parade.
- 1999 and 2000 with the NGO Habitat, giving training to groups of artisans and weavers.
- 1999 developed the spring summer collection for Kantu of the Inca Group.
- 2010 design and consulting for Cite Camélidos - Puno Juliaca, presenting the collection in a parade at Exhibe Peru in Lima.
- 2011 design and training to fabric workshops in Arequipa, within the project "10000 women", presenting the collection in Lima in the event Tejiendo la Pasarela ".
- 2012 collection design and development with a group of women artisans from Arequipa region on the "Our Hands" catwalk organized by Mincetur.
- 2013 Collection Design and Development for Orkocraft.
Parades and events presented in Arequipa of the haute couture line.
- Transparences Collection of Haute Couture Dresses in 2000 in the French Alliance.
- Turbulences Collection of Haute Couture Dresses at Hotel Libertador in 2001.
- Primeveres Collection of Haute Couture Dresses at Hotel Libertador in 2002.
- Rouge Baiser Collection of Haute Couture Dresses at Hotel Libertador in 2003.
- Belle Epoque Collection of Haute Couture Dresses at Hotel Libertador in 2004.
- Exotique Collection - Haute Couture and Exotique Alpaca at Hotel Libertador in 2005.
- Novias Jenny Duarte collection, at Hotel Libertador in 2006.
- Pret-a-Porter Haute Couture and Alpaca Collection at the Monastery of Santa Catalina in 2007.
- Haute Couture Collection Cloisters of the Company 2008.
- Haute Couture Collection Fashion Night 2010- International Club.
- Export Award Easy - Greater number of exports in the South region, Arequipa, Moquegua and Tacna 2010
- Export Award Easy - Greater number of exports in the South, Arequipa, Moquegua and Tacna 2011